There are many ways to direct your students to the MyMajors quiz. Use these resources below:
- Student/Parent newsletter: In the counseling section of your high school newsletter, post a link to the quiz. Whether your newsletter is printed or emailed to the students and parents, they will use the link and go straight to the site to take the quiz. Also, list your specific access code for students to use in order to generate an advisement report…for free!
- Link to us: Link to www.mymajors.com from your high school counseling website, AVID page, resource center, or career page. List your high school’s specific access code. See the How to Link to MyMajors article.
- Create an action plan for your students: Include completing the MyMajors assessment and printing off the advisement report as one their “to do” tasks before semester end.
- Post the MyMajors QR Code: this QR (Quick Response) code can be printed and hung on the counseling board, printed in your school newsletter, or placed on your website. The students will scan with the MyMajors Mobile app to direct them to the quiz.
- Download the MyMajors App: Need to find a major? There’s an app for that! With the MyMajors mobile app, students can take the quiz, find a major, research schools nearby, and directly connect with colleges. All from their cell phone. View it in iTunes.
Don’t have already have a free access code? Sign up here: www.mymajors.com/subscribe
Link To MyMajors
About MyMajors MyMajors.com
MyMajors.com Network Publications
High School Counselor Login
The Right Success Starts with the Right Advice
Posted in Counselor's Corner, Other, Student Bloggers, Yenisey Cabrera
Tagged Assessment, Careers, College, Counselor, Counselors, Link, Parents, Students
Many counselors and websites link to MyMajors, have you wondered how to help your students find a major and give them more resources while researching colleges and careers? Link to MyMajors on your website!
Copy one of the options to your website, counselor newsletter, email or printed material – don’t forget to give info to parents as well!
- “Undecided about your college major or minor? Take the mymajors quiz at www.mymajors.com, it’s free and will recommend college majors based on your interests and academic achievements. Use our code (enter you code here) to get your advisement report and top 10 majors.”
-Use your Access Code for the Advisement Report, if you don’t have one request one at www.mymajors.com/subscribe
- “Still looking for a college major? Take the free college major quiz at www.mymajors.com“
- “MyMajors.com has a quiz that will recommend you a college major. They have over 1,800 majors and 40,000 careers to research. Go to www.mymajors.com to start the quiz”
- College major quiz – www.MyMajors.com
MyMajors.com: Find college majors
‘<a href=”http://www.mymajors.com/”><strong>MyMajors.com: Find college majors
Logo (click on image to save to your computer):
If you have any questions or need help email: firstname.lastname@example.org